Anick Wiget is an English actress.
Anick was born in the French side of Switzerland on February 8, 1969.
Her father was an engraver and her mother is an accountant. Her younger sister is a radio journalist.
Anick was educated at la Chaux-de-Fonds where she also studied architecture for four years before graduating as an architectural technician. She worked in that profession for over 15 years.
At the age of 19, she started working with a theatre company. First season, backstage, dealing with sets, props and costumes before she left the wings to move to the stage.
She lived in Berlin for a short period of time.
She came to England to study theatre design and briefly worked as wardrobe assistant at the Royal Court Theatre and Pimlico Opera, where she worked on a production of West Side Story with the inmates of Wandsworth Prison.
Anick began to work as a supporting actress after meeting with Mark Jones, a southern England based film director. She was first featured in Holy Flying Circus directed by Owen Harris. She regularly appears in the ITV crime drama Midsomer Murders and Holby City.
- The Sicilian Defence as Nurse
- The Flying Club as Airshow Spectator
- The Killings of Copenhagen as Biscuit Factory Worker
- Murder by Magic as Choir Singer
- The Ballad of Midsomer County as Folk Festival Spectator
- The Incident at Cooper Hill as Ufologist
- Breaking the Chain as Cyclists' Support Team
- The Village That Rose from the Dead as Villager
- Red in Tooth & Claw as Villager