| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an episode that has not yet aired in the UK.
|This Article needs additional content. (Remove this when complete.)|
Death of the Small Coppers is the second episode of the twentieth series of the popular ITV crime drama Midsomer Murders and was first aired through Acorn TV streaming service to the U.S. on 3rd May 2018.
When Mahesh Sidana - butterfly collector and founding member of an elite IQ society - is found murdered, pinned to a wall in a manner akin to his treasured butterfly specimens, DCI Barnaby and DS Winter are thrust into a crime that impacts not only on their community, but internationally. With the help of an old friend, can they catch the culprit before another victim is found?
- Neil Dudgeon as DCI John Barnaby
- Nick Hendrix as DS Jamie Winter
- Fiona Dolman as Sarah Barnaby
- Annette Badland as Dr. Fleur Perkins
- Mark Benton as Eddie Rowbotham
- Peter Egan as Grady Palmerston
- Ray Fearon as Carlton Scott
- Ellie Haddington as Ginny Welton
- Thusitha Jayasundera as Anika Sidana
- Ann Eleonora Jørgensen as VPK Birgitte Poulsen
- Ella Kenion as Celeste Palmerston
- John Light as Luke Fawcett
- Niamh McGrady as Penny Kingdom
- Susan Fordham as Circulous Worker
- Stephen Hawke as Police Officer
- Ty Hurley as Crosby Newspaper Journalist
- Chance Perdomo as Leo Scott
- Glenn Webster as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Chris Wilson as Police Officer (uncredited)
- (unnamed actor) as Mahesh Sidana
- Ann Eleonora Jørgensen returns to Midsomer as VPK Birgitte Poulsen who is conducting an unofficial investigation into Circulous. Her previous appearance occurred in the sixteenth series in The Killings of Copenhagen.