Jo has never been afraid to take on challenges in life. Cameo roles in TV and film are where she now excels. Every day is an adventure. A childhood determination to work with wild animals led to a long career as a zoo keeper until injuries started to take their toll. Amazing experiences and a cherry, unflappable temperament have produced an appreciation for making the most of life.
Acting has been a part of life from an early age. Non-verbal communication skills are essential for working safely around all sentient beings, be they big cats, great apes and especially humans. These skills transfer into the acting world, especially as a character actress conveying extremes of emotions through facial expression and body language.
Massive live sports and music fan. Can throw herself into anything if needed, not bad at kicking a football about. Absolute demon at quizzes, smiling assassin.
Used acting skills to the max while working as a prison officer at HMP Parkhurst. Switching facial expression from approachable to intimidating to pacifying a speciality.
An archetypal risk taking, impulsive, enthusiastic Aries. Animal obsessed and owner of 3 rescue dogs who occasionally enjoy the spotlight themselves. Over 20 years experience as a zoo keeper until injuries took their toll.
Funky mother of a teenage son and daughter. Regularly embarrass them through TV appearances as increasingly bizarre and risqué character roles.
- The Village That Rose from the Dead as Villager
- Crime and Punishment as Neighbourhood Watch
- Last Man Out as Cricket Spectator
- Red in Tooth & Claw as Villager
- Death by Persuasion as Pub Diner
- The Curse of the Ninth as Festival Goer
- The Ghost of Causton Abbey as Villager
- The Lions of Causton as Van Driver
- Till Death Do Us Part as Wedding Guest
- Send in the Clowns as Circus Staff
- The Point of Balance as Dance Class Attendee