|This Article needs additional content. (Remove this when complete.)|
The Miniature Murders is the second episode in the Twenty First series of the popular ITV crime drama Midsomer Murders. It was first streamed in the U.S. on 1 December 2019 on streaming services Acorn TV and Britbox, whilst its UK release date has yet to be announced by broadcasters', ITV.
The worlds of miniature dollhouses and real houses collide when a prolific real-estate agent is shot in front of a crowd at the unveiling of a new dollhouse collection at the Midsomer Museum of the Family. The victim had no small number of enemies: he was an unpopular landlord, an estranged husband with a new lover, and a party to a manslaughter case years ago.
- Neil Dudgeon as DCI John Barnaby
- Nick Hendrix as DS Jamie Winter
- Fiona Dolman as Sarah Barnaby
- Annette Badland as Fleur Perkins
- Rosalie Craig as Carys Nicholson
- Katy Brand as Jemima Starling
- Roger Barclay as Alexander Beauvoisin
- Clare Holman as Fiona Beauvoisin
- Joanna Page as Holly Ackroyd - AKA Sgt. Leanne Carpenter
- Eleanor Bron as Maxine Dobson
- Thomas Dominique as Wesley Peters
- Rohan Nedd as Finn Wokoma
- Karl Collins as Samuel Wokoma
- Ami Okamura Jones as Erin Turner
- Tom Anderson as Forensic Officer
- Jon Ranwell as Delivery Man (uncredited)
- Lee Byford as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Lucie Cooper-Jones as Parent (uncredited)
- Michael Haydon as Police Officer (uncredited)
- Colin Murtagh as Mortuary Attendant (uncredited)
- Guy Normas as Charity Photographer (uncredited)
- Mike Ray as Warehouse Customer (uncredited)
- Mick Slaney as Charity Member (uncredited)
- Chris Wilson as Police Officer (uncredited)
Prior to the Episode
In the Episode
- Alexander Beauvoisin, the first victim is the grand nephew of Olive Beauvoisin, an estate agent who figured prominently in Death's Shadow, Dead Man's Eleven and Hidden Depths.
- It is implied that the same Olive Beauvoisin had passed away.
The following actors and actresses who appeared in this episode have also appeared in the following episodes